Vrikshasana : Strengthens the ligaments of feet, tendons and arches , Tones Leg muscles.
- It strengthens the spine and improves balance and pose. Helps in neuro-muscular co-ordination.
- It tones up the leg muscles and strengthens the tendons and the ligaments of the feet. It strengthens the knee and loosens the hip joints.
- This pose also strengthens the shoulders, inner ears and eyes. It gives relief from sciatica and reduces flat feet.
- The Tree pose teaches you patience, makes you sturdy as well as flexible.It deepens the thorax.
- Most importantly, the Tree Pose enhances concentration and mental faculties. Hence it is largely recommended for your kids and students.