Vajrasana : It helps in digestion,getting rid of constipation. Helps in Weightloss, The term Vajrasana is derived from two Sanskrit words Vajra means thunderbolt and Asana means pose.
- Helps in curing urinary problem, Helps in combating acidity.
- Those having gas problems should perform this asana, immediately after a meal.
- It provides relief from sciatic pain.
- This pose gives longevity and strengthens the spine.
- The benefit of Vajrasana done for 5-7 minutes is equivalent to a long walking exercise. Also, the diamond pose (Vajrasana) is very beneficial in curing the problem of varicose veins.