Paschimottanasana : (Paschim-uttan-asana) , West = west side of the body (back side of the body, as east side is front side of body) , Uttan = stretch , Asana = Posture. Relieves Stress. Reduces fatty deposits in the abdomen. Remove anxiety, anger and irritability. Calms the mind.Good for constipation and digestive disorder.
- Useful for balancing the menstrual cycle and improving blood circulation and prana to the pelvic region
- Calms the emotions. Helps to remove pelvic congestion.
- Improves the flexibility of the lumbar region, the hips and thigh (back side of thighs and calves).
- Massages and tones the abdominal and pelvis region including all organs such as the liver, pancreas, kidneys, adrenals, spleen and intestines.
- Improves the blood circulation in the back region and tones the spinal nerves Improves alignment of the vertebral column.