Bhujangasana : Decreases stiffness of the lower back, Invigorates the heart,Relieves stress and fatigue, Opens the chest and helps to clear the passages of the heart and lungs,Soothes sciatica.
- Strengthens your spine: Since the snake pose in yoga is helpful in offering a good stretch to your back, it is very helpful in strengthening your spine. It is designed in such a way that your lower and upper back is stretched. But if you suffer from chronic back pain, it is recommended to consult a doctor to make sure that you don’t have any contraindication.
- Stimulates abdominal organs: Bhujangasana benefits are not limited to physical benefits, but it is extended to physiological effects as well. Bhujangasana is very useful for people who suffer from digestive disturbances. The stretching pose helps in giving a gentle massage to the internal organs and will stimulate the digestive system to function well.
- Reduces belly fat: Even though we claim that we practise yoga for a perfect living, all beauty freaks secretly admire the beauty benefits of yoga. Snake pose in yoga is considered to be one of the best asanas for getting a flat belly. Bhujangasana benefits are extended to your beauty because of the stretching of the abdominal muscles.
- Manage stress: If you are suffering from problems like anxiety or depression, here is the good news! Practise bhujangasana as it is found to be very useful in treating the symptoms of stress like fatigue, headache and weakness. Along with that, it is effective in managing depression as well to certain extent. But, if you have migraine or insomnia, take an expert's opinion.
- Improves circulation: Good blood circulation is the primary requirement to stay energetic and active. One of the major Bhujangasana benefits is that it helps in improving blood circulation. Once you have proper blood circulation, your body cells will be supplied with enough nutrients and oxygen. Improved blood circulation will also help in keeping the hormone balance.